Monday, November 24, 2008

Forgiving You Forgiving Me


Mat 6:14
For if ye forgive men their trespasses,
your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

Forgiveness can be used as a vehicle
to launch you to the next level of grace.
Forgiveness is a key that can free you
from your past. If we harbor unforgiveness
long enough it will turn into bitterness.
Bitterness will then begin to eat away at
you by draining you mentally and physically.

Unforgiveness is a sin that will blind you
in your walk with God whereby it hinders
you from being effective. Unforgiveness
serves as a weight that “believers” were
never meant to bare.

One of the things I leaned the hard way is
that whenever I harbor unforgiveness, what
I am really saying is, “God I don’t trust
you to deal this person therefore I have to
take matters in my own hands”.

Instead we should look at the offense as
God’s sees it and say, “even though it hurt
me, I will forgive in spite of as
God has forgiven me over 2000 years ago.
I understand that this is a process but in
order to maintain the victory we must
apply it in our everyday lives and work at it.

No worries No worries

On a quick note, there are some of you
that have gotten discouraged
In this season I just wanted to encourage you and say:
(I am really not talking about sin,
I am referring to life.)
Be careful not to base your progress on
the timing of men But rather the timing
of God. You may feel like you should be
further than where you are now but the
truth of the matter is you are getting
closer than you think and as you stay with
God you will see that you were winning all
along. When Mary was pregnant with Jesus
she endured some hard times but the miracle
that she she birthed dimmed in comparison
to the journey she endured.
Just know that you are carrying a miracle
inside of you and before It seems like all
hope is lost God will lift you up out of a
pile of ashes treating you as princes and
princesses seating in the seats of honor.

Live Life Abundantly

Suggested Reading:

Luk 20:38
For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living:
for all live unto him.

Jhn 6:51
I am the living bread which came down from heaven:
if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever:
and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will
give for the life of the world.

1Cr 2:5
That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men,
but in the power of God.

Mat 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth
a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being
interpreted is, God with us.