Friday, July 25, 2008

Exhausted Love

One of the things that we must know is the Exhausted Love of God.
When I write a blog, it may be positive one day & negative another day.

I do not believe in feeding you sugar all day & make your teeth rot out
from giving you too many sweets. I know some websites that you can
go on and always hear a word that “you” want to hear but that still does
not bypass the principles that need be applied to get to where “God” has
pre destined you to be by operating in the richness & fullness of His power.

Proverbs 27:6 says wounds from a friend can be trusted but an enemy
multiplies kisses.

In the church, we are well acquainted with the love of the mother but
not the love of the father. A father’s love can be tough at times.
Hebrews 12:6 says “For whom the Lord loves He chastens.”
I can not write a positive blog every week Why?
because people are not positive all the time.
I know some of you may be “super maxi saved” but
I am not positive all the time. I admit it.
Whenever I get out of line, God corrects me in the spirit of meekness.
Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the Lord are in every place beholding
the evil & the good.

What we are receiving is the aftershock of the “tickle my fancy” messages
being preached every Sunday where by when it is time for correction and audit,
We get easily offended. We have also become frustrated because after shouting all
over the church and giving sacrificial offerings, we are still not quite
where we need to be.

So what do we do now?
We get back to prayer and say:

Lord…
I just want to be used for your glory.
In spite of my past, you still love me no matter what.
Help me to become a stronger person where by I don’t keep making
the same mistakes over and over again.
There may be days when I get lonely but with you I am never alone.
You hold the key to my destiny and my life is so far in your hands that
If you don not help me, I will have no help at all.
I empty myself out to you. Renew me. Restore me. Revive me.
If I am headed in the wrong direction, give flags to warn me.
Give me the peace that I can not find. In Hebrews 13:5 you
Promised never to leave me nor forsake me in spite of what
My mother did, what my daddy did or what my cousin did.
I declare by the blood of Jesus that I am healed. I am whole. I am free
to do what you have called me to do.

In His Presence

Bobby

Suggested Reading:

Eph 3:16
I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will give you mighty inner strength through his Holy Spirit.

Eph 3:17
And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love.

Eph 3:18
And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love really is.

Eph 3:19
May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Eph 3:20
Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope.

Eph 3:21
May he be given glory in the church and in Christ Jesus forever and ever through endless ages. Amen.