Friday, June 13, 2008

Still Waters Part 3: Rightly Dividing the Issues


Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of
knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge,
I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest
to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God,
I will also forget thy children.

Saints as we journey though life we do encounter
many issues. As I look back at my life, I begin
to understand that a lot of life’s problems that
I was encumbered with were cause by myself.
I would come to the altar and lay my burdens down
but, there where some burdens that God did not remove.
He handed them right back to me and said deal with it.
I remember when I was struggling financially. I came
to church, cried the tears, bleed on the altar but the
bills still kept coming. It wasn’t that God
removed the debt. but he gave me the grace to deal
with it because if he would have gotten me out of
it instantly, I most likely would have eventually
been back in the same situation I got myself into.

I remember when I used to give sacrificial
Offerings to become rich in a week, but unfortunately
it did not come to pass as quickly as I anticipated.
God allowed the children of Israel to wonder
around for forty years until they died all because
they did not deal with their issues.

There are decisions that we have
Made that we are still paying for but God’s
grace is sufficient for us. This gives us a realistic
view of real life. Everybody is not getting a jet.
Everybody is not getting a Bentley.
Everybody is not getting a worldwide ministry.
But in spite of our past together we can raise
up a strong generation so that we develop a
Posterity.

1 Timothy 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and
endless genealogies, which minister questions,
rather than godly edifying which is in faith: [so do].

But today is the day that the Lord has made.
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
TODAY IS THE DAY THAT WE BEGIN TO DEAL WITH OUR ISSUES.
Today is the day that we begin to move forward.
Today is the day that we stop bringing up our past
to justify why we can’t get further.
Today is the day that we begin to operate in God’s Power.
Today is the day where we begin to not (just) shout,
dance, sing, fall out in the floor,
but pay our bills on time, spend time with our
kids, go back to school to educate ourselves to
know how to manage and flip a million dollars
into 20 million dollars.

See the devil understands what’s going on
because he knows that If we continue to sit back
passive then we will not operate in our God
Given authority and be radical enough to make
something happen NOT JUST DURING CHURCH
BUT CONTINUALLY!!!

Saints I have no reason to lie to you.
I have yet nor will I ever ask for an offering to support this blog.
I am more concerned with us just getting a good understanding of what is going on
and what to do about it.

Be Free Be Blessed

Bobby