Monday, June 16, 2008

Made to Win: Checks and Balances


Let me just start off by saying

Whenever I write a blog, I only write what I hear
God instructing me to write. To whomever reads
the blog, If you are able to salvage any truth
from it, then I think it is well worth it. I am
not into writing for the sake of drawing traffic
toward this blog. I just plant the seed, someone
else waters it and God gives the increase.

I do not believe in manufacturing a blog where
by I write something just to write it God may be
speaking to me for a week about something. He may
be speaking to me once a month but for whatever reason,
I sense that we all need what we need to become better
kingdom oriented to remain on the right path.
(Now on to my letter).

To the future business owners- before you start
your business plans first figure out your exit strategy.
How much money do you ultimately want to generate annually
in your business? (10000 a year, a million a year?)
Answering this question will eliminate the (love of money)
where by you don’t become greedy and begin to covet what
someone else has. That way you are secure in your business.
Others companies may be making less. others may be
making more but its ok because you are secure
in meeting your own target goals.

To the ones who are in a pinch, seeking a
better life, better relationships, better goals,
I will say ask yourself, “Am I getting everything
I can out of the today?” “Am I maximizing every
opportunity that has been placed in my hands?”
(2 Peter 1:10)

I know it gets hard sometimes and although nobody
and I mean nobody has mastered this life but Jesus,
still his mercies are made new every morning but
not so we can take it for granted but to continue
on in spite of our past to enter into the promise
land. In the promise land there is no lack. In
the promise land there is abundance. In the promise
land there is security. In the promise land lies
your inheritance. There are some of us that are just
one step away from it.
(Hebrews 11:3) Through faith we understand that the
worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things
which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

For some who are on the verge of giving up,
I command you to “Stand up!” For those who don’t
feel like you can overcome the sin that you’re in,
“Stand up!”
Ephisians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole
armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand
in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

God is not finished with you! Think back to those
things that God has spoken over your life
that have not come to past yet. Remember God is
married to his word and His word does not return
to Him void. If it did, He would be a liar and
He can do anything but lie.
You are made to prosper.
(2 Timothy 1:9) Who hath saved us, and called
[us] with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace,
which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

In His Rest,

Bobby