Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mysteries Revealed Part 2: Panic Room


I remember going through tough times looking
for a job. I experienced rejection after rejection.
I thought that if I got rejected one more time
that I would totally loose it and throw in the
towel. I began to think that my life had no purpose
at all. I even argued with God. I began to
complain to him and say God, “ If you chose me
then WHY AM I IN THIS SITUATION WHY AM I IN THIS MESS!
Why does it feel like the walls are closing in on me?
Does my life hold any meaning at all?
It seemed as though life was against me.

When people would ask me how I was feeling,
I would lie and say I was ok.
I was all confused and therefore could not
extend love to anyone because I did not even
love myself anymore. One day I tied a bag
around my head and tried to suffocate myself.
I was suffocating sitting on the couch and out
of nowhere, the phone rang. I got up and answered
all to find out that there was no one on
the other line. (very weird).

I got up and changed the message on my
cell phone to a suicide message and as I was
recording the message, My mustard seed faith
began to stand up. I was reminded of a prophesy
that was spoken over my life. Now we all know
that God can not lie. So whatever he spoke shall
come to past. So with this prophecy yet to be
fulfilled, I thought I should hold on a little
while longer. I said to God, “I want to see you
get me out of this one!”

To some of you, it feels like every area in
your life is caving in on you. Just when you got
the victory over the soldier here comes the lion,
When you conquer the lion here comes another
solider trying to kill you. Going back and forth
back and forth wondering WHEN WILL IT EVER END?!?!?!?


But isn’t it funny how God does not work on our
time table? Isn’t it funny that in spite of your
weariness, God is giving you enough strength to
read this letter? Isn’t it funny how the devil
thought that he was about get the victory over Jesus?

Against all odds, isn’t it funny how Jesus
overcame death itself and the grave?
What I am trying to say is that regardless of
what you feel, (we as Christians do not
go by what we feel we go by what we know)
Regardless of what your mind is telling you.

You can and will overcome. You will rise up
and become the Sons of God that God has
called you to be. Some of you may not have a
big title BUT YOU DO HAVE A PURPOSE.
And when you come out of your test you don not
have to allow your life to be defined by a
Negative.

God says behold I will do a NEW thing
in you. You are going through a massive
transition. God is cutting some things out your life.
He is also adding some things in your life.
He is giving us a fervency to pray. He is
giving us an urgency to love one another.
He is giving us new insight. He is giving
us new desires. He is giving us new goals.
He is giving some of us the opportunity to
be an answer to somebody’s prayer.

I sense this letter to be somewhat prophetic.

Hold on to your faith. The King of Kings &
Lord of Lords Is On The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make way for His presence to invade you.
Receive His fullness! Receive His Joy!

Because of your obedience right now to
resist the temptation, He is doing a work
on your behalf!!!

They gave out a lot of Booty Entertainment
Television Awards last night but join me
in rewarding the King of Kings and Lord of
Lords for ALL that he has done for us.

BLESS HIM, HONOR HIM, WORSHIP HIM,
CRY OUT TO HIM, HE HEARS YOU!!!

Glory to God

Bobby

Exodus 3:8 And I am come down to deliver them
out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring
them up out of that land unto a good land and
a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey;
unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites,
and the Amorites,and the Perizzites, and the Hivites,
and the Jebusites.

Hebrew 1:3 Who being the brightness of [his]
glory, and the express image of his person,
and upholding all things by the word of his
power, when he had by himself purged our sins,
sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;