Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Made to Win Pt 3: Tag, You're it!


Clearly we are seeing a manifestation of
God's power being demonstrated. And it was done
through and by prayer which involved us
speaking the Word. God is showing us His power
through us. He is showing us what happens when
We get together on one accord. He is showing
us how to relate to one another spirit to spirit
which is the ultimate relationship, not deep
but practical.

Ephesians 4:16 From whom the whole body
fitly joined together and compacted by that
which every joint supplieth, according to the
effectual working in the measure of every part,
maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of
itself in love.

People of God the enemy loves when we witness
to folks and say, "Creflo said, TD Jakes said,
Bishop said so fort and so on rather than say
What the Word of God declares. My point is this.
We have to get back to the Word of God. I myself
have purchased many books written by some good authors
but whenever I get in trouble I am more circum
to either speak the Word or reference back what
the Word has already said after reacting in my flesh
in some instances. (I'm keeping it real. I'm not
gonna lie) I used to hear good messages with catch
phrases all the time and get excited. But because
my emotions were tied to the message and the little
catch phrases, in the time of trouble, I forgot
them and therefore could not use them.

Let me prove it to you. How many of us have
gotten fired or someone in our family suddenly got
sick and we said, "Favor Aint Fair"..... I'm waiting....

Praying effectively is simply saying what
God has already said in His Word.

Though I truly believe that we all should
always be in some type of a book to build up our
minds, we would not rush to buy half of the (self help)
books that are out there if we became more
committed to prayer and Bible reading. God gives
us pastors to lead us BUT not to Lord over us.

As Christians we have an unction inside of us that
gives us discernment. You have your own anointing.
You have your own ability. This is good because
even though we rely heavy on one another in some
cases for the most part we can overcome according
to the power that worketh in us.

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to
do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or
think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Think about it. Not all but some authors
out there lives don't mirror what they are writing.
But by us simply applying the Word of God, we see
a change taking place. There is enough power and
enough compatibility between us to survive through
anything. Signs and wonders are not just
going to be following the pastors or the elders
but You too. You're good enough. You're smart enough.
I am not talking to Bishop Jakes. I am talking to YOU.
God chose you because he knows you will get the job done.

Daniel 11:32 And such as do wickedly against
the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries:
but the people that do know their God shall be
strong, and do [exploits].

Through His death, burial and resurrection

Bobby